Compost toilets (non water-based toilets) will be at your disposal in open air spaces. Classical toilets (with water) will also be available in the gyms.
Why use compost toilets ? In order to:
1. Limit the use of elements that cause damage to the environment.
2. Transform organic matter into a resource instead of dumping it into the sewage system :
How to use compost toilets ?
- Juggle until you really need to use them !
- Go to the toilets as usual
- Once you are done with what you had to do
- Cover with a bit of sawdust (maximum 1/2 bowl except if the content is too liquid).
- Go back juggling with a lighter feeling!
Teams of volunteers take full care of the toilets from A to Z, thanks for facilitating their work by keeping this place nice and clean.
Partner association : Bal’Eco